Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what ever happened to brad womack?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2008 at 6:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 1027 Total Views
I know this is a really out dated question but after what happened i tried to find out what ended up happening to him and all i found where some things saying he was talking to his ex the entire time and he went back with her. Is this true and what about the two he dissed? Again..... i am sorry for the lame question but i wanted to know because the end of that was such a shocker and i felt so bad for the girls!
mgc4
by on Mar. 30, 2008 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lisabee21006
by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 12:00 PM
According to ABC's special...

Jenni is now engaged to an old friend and excited about her forthcoming wedding...and still dancing for the Phoenix Suns...

And DeAnna is the new BACHELORETTE!!!! And she seems very excited...

As for Brad...last I heard he was just back working his bar...
ajnmadismommy
by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 1:03 PM
I cannot stand Brad, he's such a jerk for what he did to both of those girls!! I'm glad to see that Jenni has moved on and I'm so glad that Deann is the new Bachelorette

mgc4
by Member on Mar. 31, 2008 at 1:10 PM
Thanks for responding!! I think he is a jerk too!!!! I am glad for the girls and i cannot wait to watch Deanna on the bachelorette!!!!!! She deserves to find the love of her life!!!!!  I just always wondered what his reasoning was. I know he was on the reunion show but i never felt like he answered any questions .... he avoided them i thought!! I was just wondering if there was another girl waiting in the wings? I wondered if the truth ever came out or not?
mgc4
ajnmadismommy
by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 1:15 PM
I know I read in usweekly a long time ago that he was talking to his ex girlfriend the whole time he was on the Bachelor.  So maybe that played a part somehow.....either way it was kinda messed up how he left it for the girls!!  Especially since he had Deanna's parents come out for the finale because he had chosen her!!  And no he never really answered the question as to why he didn't pick either of them.....

mgc4
by Member on Mar. 31, 2008 at 6:03 PM
He seemed kinds of brain dead on the show anyway. Didn't he seem like he was vacant upstairs?
Quoting ajnmadismommy:

I know I read in usweekly a long time ago that he was talking to his ex girlfriend the whole time he was on the Bachelor. So maybe that played a part somehow.....either way it was kinda messed up how he left it for the girls!! Especially since he had Deanna's parents come out for the finale because he had chosen her!! And no he never really answered the question as to why he didn't pick either of them.....

mgc4
mgc4
by Member on Mar. 31, 2008 at 6:05 PM
Does anyone know how i can put send mgc4 a message at the bottom of my posts? everyone has theirs at the end of their posts and i can't figure it out cause i am lost i guess. Please help me be unlost? ha ha
mgc4
ajnmadismommy
by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 6:44 PM
Yeah he did seem vacant.  And about the sending you a message thing...it's there for us to see but not you.  I can see it but when I look at my posts it's not there for me...get it??  I don't know if that makes sense

mgc4
by Member on Mar. 31, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Yes it does make sense..... Thanks for letting me know .... i am no longer confused ..... for now anyway... ha ha
Quoting ajnmadismommy:

Yeah he did seem vacant. And about the sending you a message thing...it's there for us to see but not you. I can see it but when I look at my posts it's not there for me...get it?? I don't know if that makes sense

mgc4
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)