Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone believe Megan was really just 25?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:16 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 528 Total Views

I mean, come on!  Unless she just looks really old for her age, I don't believe for a second she is 25!  Anyone else??

Megan

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DevinTexas78
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:39 PM

So funny you posted this, last night I was like if she is 25, then i am 21 ( i am 30 LOL). The picture you posted is  touched up, on the show she has the deepest eye wrinkles and just an older look about her???

Okay  and why i am knit picking, I forget her name, Shannon I think (dental worker)....is it just me or did she have a major over bite???

DusterMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Yeah I wondered about it some.  I kept looking at her and thinking "she's only 2 years old than me?!" No way.

pbgibson
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I didn't even notice her age when I was watching the show, but I don't believe it for a minute.  Besides, she's definitley crazy enough to lie about her age.  How about that scary kiss she planted on him during the General Hospital thing.  I'm so glad to see her go!

Cougars for Cook!

ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:51 PM

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!!! I'm almost 30 and I look younger than her!!  She looks older than 25 for sure!!

musicmom567
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I was shocked everytime her age would be on the screen!  She must've had a hard life or bad genes!

dctovegas
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:19 PM
I agree with you! It sounds like she had a baby early in life, and it must have aged her. I hate to say it, but there is such a wide gulf looks-wise between women like Nikki and Stepanie and the rest of the early-20-somethings. Am I really that ancient at 31? =( Plus, you can TOTALLY tell that Stephanie has had some work done. Definitely Botox, and probably more. Her face is like, immobile. I know people like her... sorry! I sympathize, because it must be tough to compete with the young girls.
Lindabug
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Seriously if I met her on the street I would think she was at least 32. yea that's a really good picture.

MomW773
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I know, she actually looks 25 in this picture, but I'm sure it was touched up.  It's the only one I could find!

Quoting DevinTexas78:

So funny you posted this, last night I was like if she is 25, then i am 21 ( i am 30 LOL). The picture you posted is  touched up, on the show she has the deepest eye wrinkles and just an older look about her???

Okay  and why i am knit picking, I forget her name, Shannon I think (dental worker)....is it just me or did she have a major over bite???

Allison

beccare2000
by Member on Jan. 30, 2009 at 9:55 PM

yeah, 25 on her is quite questionable...

TaraERZ
by Member on Jan. 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM

OMG HER TEEETH BOTHERED ME SOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!

Quoting DevinTexas78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)