Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to know the Bachelor....

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

It doesn't seem like the show shows much of Jason's personality. I know it's hard since he basically has to be silent while the girls are spilling their guts, but it's hard to get interested when you don't know much about him.

So, he lives in Seattle, has a son, is divorced (I guess not by choice), but what else??

It made me think with everyone saying they love Stephanie b/c she seems pretty religious, a little conservative, family oriented.....it's hard to tell what kind of person would be good for him when we don't know what he's really like.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
musicmom567
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:47 PM

I know what you mean....I wish ABC would show clips of his home life or talk about his job or show him camping or something!  We're not all stalkers like Shannon and don't know every detail of his life, lol!  I feel like I know more about last season's Jeremy than I do about Jason....other than he's a divorced dad who is a nice guy.

dctovegas
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:15 PM
Yeah, I agree. He seems like a great guy-- very diplomatic and polite and really tries to put a positive spin on the psycho behavior that the girls dish out. =) I'm hoping we learn more about him during next week's Seattle episode!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)