Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so not into the girls that are left!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:46 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 264 Total Views
Darn it, with all the other shows I have always had one girl that I hoped would win, but I am just not feeling it! Im not even really excited to watch the show anymore now lol
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
musicmom567
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:33 AM

I felt that way with the British guy who ended up with that "Monkey" Lamas chick.  Watch for the drama!  lol

ILoveCade
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Really?  I have loved Melissa and Jillian from the start!!  Now, I am not so sure I think Jillian is the right person for him and I certainly don't think Molly is (though I routed for her because she is from a town close to where I grew up).  But I think Melissa would be great for him!  And the whole thing with her parents, I mean...he isn't marrying them, and he WILL meet them if he chooses her, so I personally don't think that is a real issue.

Glitter Text Generator

bella0522
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:27 PM

i love love melissa and i think he picks her.  i like Jillian but i REALLY don't like Molly.  she just wants to win and she is just sooooooo selfish.

hevnlyangel24
by Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Im glad Im not the only one that feels this way.  From the very beginning there was no one that really stood out to where I said WOW he has to pick her.  Although I was rooting for Stephanie (she grew on me) I dont really care anymore who he picks or if I truly care to watch it.  Although I will end up sitting down and watching it anyways.  Thank goodness for DVRs so I wont have to sit through the whole 2 hr show.

Quoting mkarntz:

Darn it, with all the other shows I have always had one girl that I hoped would win, but I am just not feeling it! Im not even really excited to watch the show anymore now lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)