Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A NEW MEMBER, LOOKIN TO CHAT WITH OTHER MOTHERS OF TRIPLETS

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 12:48 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 185 Total Views
Hello Ladies,

My name is Krista and I am a single mother of triplets.  I have added a picture, hopefully it come through.  I am also kind of new to this whole computer thing so bear with me. lol.  If you view the picture and are confused, don't worry I will explain.  My kids are 5 1/2 and, yes, they are triplets.  I have one in Heaven and two here with me.  I do not consider them or ever refer to them as twins, because they are not.  They will correct anyone who calls them twins also.  I had no idea what I was thinking, but my children were conceived by an anonymous sperm donner, due to me wanting a child and not being married and not planning on being married anytime soon.  I went in to have a baby and ended up with triplets.  My kids were born 4 months early and at 2 1/2 months of age, I lost my " Baby A " from premature complications.  I would really love to be able to talk with other mother's of triplets and do some brain storming as well as throwing around ideas about everyday problems.  I am more then willing to be someones' shoulder to cry on and cry with her if need be.  I beleive I have been given on of Gods' greatest gifts, however, that does not mean we don't have out bad days.  I am wondering if you feel the same?  Please let me know.

~~KRISTA~~
by on Oct. 29, 2007 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrspetree
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2008 at 11:45 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost one of your babies!  I'm can't imagine how hard that would be.  4 months early, wow!  Mine were 6 weeks early.  And you must be one strong lady to raise your kids alone.  I have 6 and a half y/o triplets and I struggle.  I love them dearly but they wear me out!  I look forward to getting to know you.

Carpe diem!

Make new friends but keep the old,

One is silver, the other gold.

mom_of_tripK3
by on Jun. 17, 2008 at 4:15 PM
Hi my name is DREED and i am a 23 yrs old mother of 5 yrs old triplet.(5 weeks early). I had them during my senior year of high school and think of them as such blessing. I am glad to see women whom had triplet and possible have had experiences i have. But there is on thing I would like to ask. It is about the appearance of your belly. Mines looks so weird and I was wondering how you all have dealt with it, because i am having a very difficult time.

Daphne Reed

Mother of K3

Grass_Fairy
by on Jun. 21, 2008 at 10:45 PM
Hi my name is Kai. I'm 18 and I have four month old triplets. All girls. Shiloh Hope, Charisma Lilly and Charity Faith. I had them almost two months early and they were all in the NICU for four weeks. I am a single mother, although I was in a relationship with their father, he wasn't ready for this stage in his life and bailed on me when I was five months. I'm sorry you lost one, I couldn't imagine going through that myself, you're one of the strongest women I know for having gone through that and still being strong. :]
RainynCoal
by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 10:59 PM
hey im an expecting mommy of triplets. i feel your pain. i lost my neice who was given to me because my sister didn't want her because of her being a premature baby. she was only two months old when she died. so now im hoping these girls inside me will help heal me a little. Rainy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)