Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newbie to group...

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 4:04 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 125 Total Views
Hi, my name is Karen. I've been happily married to my best friend Les for 12 years now. A quick timeline for us is....
met in '93
married in '95
found out we were infertile in '96
finally got pregnant and then miscarried in '98
adopted Naomi @ 4yo from Bolivia in 2000
adopted our Triplets @ 4 weeks locally in '05

It's been a very long exhausting and amazing journey the Lord has brought us through. His grace and mercy is ever present in our lives. He is my everything and everything I have because of HIM! As you can tell I'm also a christian. I love my life. I love my family & friends. I love my husband and kids. I joined this group because I love sharing my testimony... For a more detailed version of my testimony.. please come read my journal post titled "My Journey To Motherhood"

As for the group owner's question... YES, somedays are easier then others. Somedays I wondered what was God thinking when He chose me to raise these three 2yo toddlers. Somedays one more battle with my tween may send me to the funny farm but all in all it's worth every minute. I love these munchkins more than my own life. I love my busy life and I NEVER WANT TO GO BACK to my days of empty arms. I'll take the good the bad and the ugly that comes with raising a large family... that comes with raising multiples.... that comes with raising an almost teenage daughter! I wouldn't change a thing but I sure would add a full time maid if I could! lol

Well, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. I added pictures of my 4 miracles to the group page and you can come by my page anytime and see all sorts of pics.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Love & Prayers, Karen

by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mrspetree
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2008 at 11:41 AM
Wow!  You sound like a very enthusiastic person!  I have 6 y/o triplets.  They are great and super fun!

Carpe diem!

Make new friends but keep the old,

One is silver, the other gold.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN