Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moving to hobbs soon

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:37 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 481 Total Views
Hello everyone! My name us janet and I have a three year old daughter and wanted to see of anyone knew of anything I could stick her in... dance, soccer, t-ball, anything?... I tried looking online but wasn't very successful :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiske
by Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I know what you mean.  We just moved here from NY and researching online was hit and miss for current information.  I don't have kids in that age group, my girls are teens, but if I hear anything I'll let you know.  

Where are you moving from?  And how soon?

MRS.BANISTER
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Girls do y'all have Facebook ? That's we're tall can find alot of info I do know that they have dance and gamnastic for three year olds! Not sur what it's called but as soon as I know I will post on here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiske
by Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you have a facebook list of suggestions?  I've only found not active pages, a knitting group and a yard sale group.  But then facebook seems to have a weird search engine that tries not to bring up anything useful for me.  ;-)  Seriously, if you have some group names....

jjjfam
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:50 PM
We r moving from el paso tx probably mid august... and yes if u do have the names that would b very helpful :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjjfam
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM
We r moving from el paso tx probably mid august... and yes if u do have the names that would b very helpful :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MRS.BANISTER
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Hobbs little ones on facebook they usually post things on there! The gimnastics ladys an me is Jessica ball!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiske
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Thanks!  I just requested to join even though my girls aren't exactly little.

jjjfam
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Thanks bunches :)... u wouldn't happen to knw of any pediatricians would u?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MRS.BANISTER
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Well I live in Lovigton so I go here with dr.murrillo it's like 15-20 Mounties from Hobbs but in Hobbs you can go with dr.garcia its by the hospital! If you guys want to add me on Facebook it would be fine my name is Jecenia Banister and I'm on there more then i get on here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjjfam
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Thanks for the help ... ill have to look into it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)