Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tell a little about your self

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 11:41 AM
  • 59 Replies
  • 1484 Total Views
I am Kristin 23( till April) married 6 1/2 years with three boys that I can barely keep up withLaughing we have an English Bulldog named Mugsy lived in Hobbs since the 4 grade
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chapsnlove
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2007 at 7:02 PM

My name is Tabatha. I am 28 yrs old. I have 3 girls that keep me running and I am expecting my fourth baby. Don't know yet if it is a boy or girl. We moved here in August of last year from Oklahoma. I sure am missing all the green right about now.
Cry Oh well, My homesickness is not as bad as my husbands. I miss my mom more than anything.  We have a cockerspaniel named Buttercup. We just got her recently. We had a full blood CS when we moved but someone stole her right out of our back yard about a month ago. Talk about upset. When I went to the pound looking to see if she might have gotten away I found the one we have now. The girls love her...that is what counts.

Well, hope to hear from everyone else. Happy Easter!!!

Karla_S
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2007 at 10:26 AM

hi my name is karla  i am 32(blahhh)  mom of 3 and i live in lovington.  just moved here a few months back from louisiana. my husband was here all his life until we met and he stuck it out  6 years for me there. figured it was his  turn to be back home a while. although i miss the food and family  i cant complain; not too bad here    hope everyone has a wonderful easter.

twojmommy
by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 3:20 PM
Hello, my name is Ladina,I'm 29, and have been married to my honey for 10 years now, ouch!  We are from Lubbock and we moved here a little over a year ago.  My husband got a good job here, so we couldn't say no.  I have two little boys ages 2, and 3, and they keep me busy too.
Both our family's are still in Lubbock.  I miss them but I am really wanting to make new friends.

Ladina
s_knoll0614
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2007 at 4:00 AM
Hi my name is Samantha. I am 21 and live in lovington. I have a beautiful little girl, Alanah who is almost 10 months. I am married to my high school sweetheart and love of my life. I go to school and stay at home. Life is good.
AprilM2442
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2007 at 12:55 PM
hi im april im 17 i know im young but hey it works out for me i have a 15 month old boy who alwayz has me going i have lived in hobbs for as long as i can remeber
kmom34
by New Member on May. 17, 2007 at 6:52 PM
Hi, my name is Kelli and I am 24. I have a 11 month old boy, who walks and climbs and is always getting into stuff. He keeps my days interesting! I am a stay at home mom here in this lovely small town. Does anyone else get bored here or is it just me? :)  I moved here from Tucson 6 months ago for my husbands job. Gotta love the oilfield! :) I am married to a wonderful man, and my family all lives here... so it's really not too bad. I guess that is all.  
krisgres
by Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2007 at 1:33 PM

Quote:

Quoting momofthree_29:

Hi I just wanted to say thank you for sending me this link. I would like to meet other moms in the area. I am a stay home mom with three kids. Two of them have DiGeorge Syndrome, one possible Autisim.So can you please tell me how to stay in touch with the cafemom's in the Hobbs area..Thanks for everything

-Kristin
zephyrrose23
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 10:00 AM
Hi my name is Amy, been a stay at home mom for most of the 9 years since my daughter was born.  After a string of bad relationships I decided to seek a career that could support my children even if I were to find myself single again, I start this fall. I'm a bit of an oddduck, so I'll understand if I don't mesh here, just tell me flat out so I don't waste your time, or mine, as moms we all know how precious time is. I breastfed and bottlefed, I have a bi-polar adhd daughter, and I'm terrified my son might have slight autistic problems, thoguh it seems hes slowly outgrowing most of the symptoms, and might actually be bi-polar like his dad and big sis.  Iguess I'll see as time goes by. I'm seperated, lived in hobbs most of my life, and I'm blessed enough to be working things out with the love of my life.
krisgres
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Quote: paperroses0983

Hello my name is Kristen ... I have been married for a little over 6 years we have 2 beautiful daughters ages 2 and 1 and we are expecting another baby at the end of February.  We just found out my husband is going to be relocated to Hobbs for his job.  I know absolutely nobody there or near there.  I am hoping to meet some other moms and make some friends ... I have lots of family and lots of friends here so this will be a HUGE adjustment for all of us.  Hope to meet some more of you! 

-Kristin
melissahenry78
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2007 at 2:04 AM
Hi, I'm Melissa (29) and just moved to Hobbs in May.  My husband got sent here for a job, and I came along a little later.  We have 2 children (2 and 4), and are getting ready to buy a house.  I'm from Missouri and came here from KC! (boo-hoo).  It's actually not been too bad.  I have a neat church and a great church family.  Glad to meet you guys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)