Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Childrens Consignment Clothing Store

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2009 at 10:39 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 429 Total Views

Hello everyone I just wanted to tell you that there is a childrens consignment store in the Broadmoor Mall. I own the store we sale all sizes from Preemie to size 16. We also have several lines of new clothing. We just started recieveing our fall line. As for the consignments they are priced very reasonable and we are accepting clothes daily. If you have anything you would like to bring in please do. We take the clothing in, price it, put it on our racks and then when it sales we offer you store credit for the sale. This is a good way to get rid of clothes you dont need and make money for new clothes. The store is open Tuesday through Saturday 1030 to 530. If you mention this ad you will recieve 10 percent of your purchase. And currently all summer clothes are on sale for 35 to 40 percent off.....Please check it out... Thanks everyone have a great day.

by on Jul. 22, 2009 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
krisgres
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2009 at 1:07 AM

I will have to go see what you have, that makes two different store owners in the group now the other is a womens clothing store. The suit in the pic is adorable.

carmant
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2009 at 12:50 PM

I went in there a couple of months ago and you have the cutest stuff! I was looking for a birthday outfit for my daughter and I found the perfect one but you didn't have her size. I will be coming back in soon though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN