Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Ex

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 408 Total Views

My fiance' ex wife is getting married in Aug..but she is always trying to touch my man and sending him little notes I want to give them to her soon to be husband but he is about as dumbs as she..I also have to great stepchildren so I try to get along for there sake...sometimes I just wish I could punch her..but of course I am a christian and I won't ..what to do...and hi this Kat

Proud work from home mom!!  Want/need to work from home? Visit my website www.freedomathometeam.com/noahsmommy   Need discount health benefits? www.mybenefitsplus.com/noahsmommy

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cquade
by on May. 31, 2010 at 11:39 AM

cant imagine how annoying... Id have your fiance say something and put her in her place... just sayin

nbd2009
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2010 at 1:55 PM

he has tried but,she thinks that he is just making these remarks for my benefit....so we just let it go because if we are nice she pawns off the kids to us more....because of course she don't want them but without his child support she could not live...but I just keep praying that God will change the situation ....

Proud work from home mom!!  Want/need to work from home? Visit my website www.freedomathometeam.com/noahsmommy   Need discount health benefits? www.mybenefitsplus.com/noahsmommy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)