Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More new arrivals

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 254 Total Views
Hi all! We just moved to the kingwood area also and I have 2 little ones, my daughter is 3 and my son is 13 mos. We would love to meet others too, keep us in mind!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Barbs2boys
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Hi! We moved here in December from North Carolina. We have 3 boys! How do you like it so far?

StefCof
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 8:11 AM
We are from NC too; it's been great so far but I hear summers are pretty brutal. I am transitionIng from working full time to staying at home and am having trouble filling the day, any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barbs2boys
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Quoting StefCof:

We are from NC too; it's been great so far but I hear summers are pretty brutal. I am transitionIng from working full time to staying at home and am having trouble filling the day, any ideas?

It is an adjustment! I worked after my 1st and 2nd but after the 3rd it was time to stay home. We try to do education activities and we go for walks A LOT! Which is good bc I still have a some baby weight to lose even though my youngest is a year already! After my first one I stayed home until he was 10 months. When I went back to work I actually had a hard time wording adult sentences together bc I talked to a baby for 10 months. LOL!! It was hilarious. Where in NC are you from. I am from Jacksonville NC. Its on the coast

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)