Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Danny's games this weekend

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:47 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Danny had 3 games this weekend. He did well in all 3 of them. He was hitting hard and scored a few goals. He scored twice in the first game and once in the second game, didn't have any points in the third game though. He has really looked sharp out there on the ice and is logging almost 25 minutes a game. He was named alternate captain this weekend and he is really doing well.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kaarina
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Congratualtions on the alternate captain! That's quite an accomplishment! What position does Danny play?

hockeymomsue64
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Thank you. He is very happy about being an alternate captain. He plays Center, he doesn't have school today because of MLK's birthday and has practice tonight. He can't wait for practice.

BostonHockeymom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Congrats on him being named alternate captain. Keep up the good work Danny.

hockeymomsue64
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:10 PM

He had a very good practice yesterday. He was so excited about going to practice since this was his first practice since being named alternate captain. He is so proud of being one of the alternate captains.

hockeymomsue64
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Also I was talking to Danny's coach and he informed me that there might be some scouts showing up to watch Danny play. Danny knows about it too and wants to do good to impress the scouts. Does anyone have any experience with scouts showing up to junior games to watch your son play?

kaarina
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I have seen scouts show up for other kids. Sometimes they stay the whole game and speak to your son after, but usually they leave and call the coach later. Don't be discouraged if they leave, it isn't usually an indicator, unless they leave right away. Good luck to Danny!

Quoting hockeymomsue64:

Also I was talking to Danny's coach and he informed me that there might be some scouts showing up to watch Danny play. Danny knows about it too and wants to do good to impress the scouts. Does anyone have any experience with scouts showing up to junior games to watch your son play?

BostonHockeymom
by on Jan. 21, 2010 at 2:17 PM

I don't think most of the scouts stay too long, maybe 15 minutes they see what they want to see out of him and then leave usually. Good luck Danny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)