Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Indy Mom's living in Greenwood OR Indiana?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 422 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I am 30 yrs old and live in Greenwood In, and my step daughter goes to Whiteland HS. I am originally from Alabama but moved up here when I got married. I have lived here for 2 yrs and 1 1/2 months. I still have not made any friends aside from the ladies in my work out class and wanted to see if any of you Indianapolis Mamas live near me.

Rachael Saxon Schultheis 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cconaway
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Hey! My name is Colleen! I am in greenwood :) I am a Scentsy consultant and it has helped me branch out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach878
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

THAT'S SO FUNNY BC I OWN A FULL SIZE SCENTSY WARMER AND A PLUG IN, AND I LOVE IT. I LIVE OFF SHEEK RD, YOU?

Rachael Saxon Schultheis 

cconaway
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM
County Line! Looks like you may have a new consultant ;) spring catalog starts March 1st
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thesephotosxo
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I live close to greenwood as well :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach878
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Nice. I live off wheel rd and I have a 15 yr old step daughter that goes to whiteland highschool l. How long have u lived in Indy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach878
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 11:19 AM

GREAT! I JUST PUT A NEW SCENT IN TODAY CALLED 'SATIN SHEETS'!bouncing

cconaway
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM
An awesome mix of vanilla and sandalwood. I love satin sheets.

Quoting Rach878:

GREAT! I JUST PUT A NEW SCENT IN TODAY CALLED 'SATIN SHEETS'!bouncing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach878
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 9:49 AM

GOOD MORNING GREENWOOD MOM'S! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT HOW MANY OF YOU DO LIVE IN OR NEAR GREENWOOD. I THINK IT WOULD BE EXCELENT IF WE COULD ALL GET TOGETHER FOR COFFEE.

ATHING, I WORK OUT AT A 'BOOT CAMP' CLASS LOCATED OF 31 IN THE LITTLE SHOPPING MALL BESIDE THE DAIRY QUEEN, RIGHT AFTER THE RED LIGHT OFF MAIN ST. THE FIRST WORK OUT IS FREE AND IF YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR KIDS THERE IS A PLAY ROOM IN THE WORK OUT ROOM FOR THE KIDS!

CLASSES ARE AT 9AM MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY; 5:30PM EVERYDAY!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU VISIT THE WEBSITE: bootcampfitnessgreenwood.com.

Rachael Saxon Schultheis 

NikEvanEmmy
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Hi Ladies:

I live on E Broadway in Greenwood.  I am currently working on a couple of direct sales businesses as well and I am also looking to meet new people.  I have been in Indiana for about 11 years an I still do not know anyone.   I am looking to meet friends and build my businesses.

garnet1981
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I live just outside of Greenwood in Acton (about 15 minutes). I have a stepdaughter who lives in Whiteland, but she's only 10. I also have a 1 1/2 yo daughter. I am always looking to meet new moms though. Also, I lived in Alabama for a few years before I moved here. That was 10+ years ago though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)