Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for mommy friends that live in the Speedway area or near it

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 1:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 351 Total Views

Hi my name is Daniele Im 24 and a mommy to 3 beautiful children 2 boys and a girl my oldest is 4 and my youngest is 6 weeks, Im a sahm so I dont get out much and would love to meet other moms for playdates or a girls night out

by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dacey54
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in Speedway. I have 3 kiddos 9, 5 and 2 :)

carebearfan06
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:25 PM

maybe we can get together for a playdate somtime or some mommy time Im not from here so I dont have to many friends in this area

all_4_my_son
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I live at 30th and Georgetown, right behind the track.  I have an 8 year old boy :)

carebearfan06
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM

we live by the women prisons

martinsville12
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I am not from the speedway area, but we recenetly relocated to Martinsville, IN from Evansville and really don't know any other Moms in the area. I have a 7 month old daughter and a 3 year old daughter (almost 4). My husband works on the south side of Indy by the airport. We plan on moving up to either the Greenwood, Plainfield, or Brownsburgh areas once our lease is up or at the beginning of the new year when we can buy out our lease. 

I'm willing to travel within the south side of Indy area also for playdates. My 3 year old misses her friends a lot!

StevensCare4u
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 7:17 PM

we live near ben davis HS. 10th & Girl School Rd. Close tospeedway. Next to Avon. My babies are 9, 7, 2 & one on the way! I PMd you!

Jaylah0622
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Hey mama I live off Georgetown I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter ....PM if so we can chat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kholoud
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Hi i live in fishers .and have a 4year old boy if anyone live near love to. Have a play date
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN