Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you looking for in home daycare for your little one in Noblesville,IN?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

Hi there,

I am a stay at home mom to DD5 and SD7. I have decided this year that I would like to be available to do some inhome daycare. As of current i am nannying a 8 yr and can give you reference. Once the children go back to school I will have ALOT of free time.

I am extremly well rounded and love children. I have an associates in Communication, my cosmetology license, a nanny, and I am also a PILOXING fitness instructor in my free time. I am looking for ONE lucky candidate!

I believe in attachment parenting style and will introduce your children to an enviroment full of play AND education. I am also fluent in ASL and would love to teach your child as well. It really helps in the younger years as communication can be difficult when children are just learning to speak. My daughter learned 100 signs by the age of 19 months :)) she still using them  and many more as is my step daughter!

Email me if your interested I have a clean, large, christian, and smoke free home. Ill be interviewing for spots from now until late July.

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)