Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crock Pot Recipies

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:00 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 214 Total Views
Hi all!  I'm new to the group, so I'm sorry if this subject has already been discussed.

I LOVE my crock pot!  But I only know how to do a couple things in it.  What good recipies do you have?  The more simple, the better :)  Thanks!
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
harry
by Member on May. 4, 2007 at 8:06 PM
try going to crock pot moms group , they have a wealth of recipes and they will be glad to help you . meanwhile here,s 2 of my own that I will be glad to share.
crock pot roast,1 pkg dry ranch dressing, 1 pkg good season ital dressing 1 pkg dry brown gravy mix, add enough water to raost to socer , let cook all day on low .

apple cider pork roast,
1/2c cider or juice, 4 sweet potatos sliced 1 in thickm 3 yellow onions sliced, 4 med apples,peeled, cored, sliced, DO NOT USE RED DELICIOUS FOR THIS or GALA. 2 lb boneless pork roast, 1 tsp dijon mustard, poour juice into pot , layer sweet potatos apples , onions, place roast over laayers brush roast w/ mustard, cook 7-9 hrs on high. 
other cooking groups that have recipes that might help are , cooking 101, cooking group, In the kitchen w/ a stay at home mom, recipe swap, that is just the ones that I can remember that I belong to .
bbeasely
by on May. 5, 2007 at 2:54 PM
WOW!  I really need to get into the group section and find out what's out there!  I just happened across this one.  Thanks!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)