Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a stepchild who is evil?

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2007 at 9:10 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 1503 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you have a evil stepchild?

Options:

Stepson?

Stepdaughter?

Both?

No?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

Do you have a stepson or stepdaughter who likes to control your hubby? How does this stepchild control your hubby? What do you do about it? Tell, us about what is going on with the evil stepchild in the family?
by on Oct. 25, 2007 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Perrysangel
by on Oct. 26, 2007 at 4:56 PM
Oh My! Looks like the girls are ahead! I picked step-daughter because mine is the evil one for sure! Things were going really well for a long time until she got pregnant with her 3rd baby. She wanted a babycrib from us. And! She picks out one that was over $500.00! Needless to say, right now my husband is the only one working, I've been looking for over a year! Anyway, her mom made some remark about me, She said "Well, what Susan wants, Susan gets from your father now" that is sooooo untrue! I have always put his daughter first, to avoid things like this! His other daughter is so sweet & kind like her father, the other evil one is more like the mother. This daughter quit speaking to us & removed us from all her lists on the web.........she had the baby & never told us....It sucks, but my husband says he washes his hands of her. And to think, we gave her the downpayment for her new home, a new TV(Big One) lots of stuff, but then we never do anything for her...................

tammyleuhall
by Group Owner on Nov. 22, 2007 at 8:47 AM
I have a stepson who is very controlling over my hubsand. And, for some reason the older my stepson is getting the worse it gets. Whenever I try to say something to my stepson about something he gets in my face and screams at me. He has even torn up my house and threw a tv at me. My husband took his side in all of it. My stepdaughters have even been beat up by their own brother and of course my husband took his side and done nothing to him but, he told his girls they should have just kept their mouth shut. This child's own mother does not want him living with her because he has torn up her house and even punched her in the face.
In the last month my husband has been told by me and my two stepdaughthers and some of his own family members that he needs to open his eyes and realize that his son is controlling him and the only way that his son is going to be happy is if it is only him and his son living together. My stepdaugther's won't even stay in the same house with their brother because of the way that he acts. Right now my stepson is living with my mother-in-law and he is controlling the situation over there-he has taken over her computer and not allowed her on the computer. I don't allow him on my computer because he has a temper and I am not having my computer busted up for any reason.
Mind you this kid does have his good points which are far and few and I do love him but, he does need some serious help. If you say something to him and he does not like it he loses his temper and throws things and scream and cusses and calls you names. The part that gets me is my husband just stands there and then when he gets pissed off enough it ends up being the fist fight from Hell between these two and you have to break them up.
I am hoping that my husband sees what my stepson is doing before he loses everything that he loves which will be me, my kids, and his own daughters. I have tried everything with this kid from tough love to being so nice to him it makes me sick to my stomach. This is the type of kid who needs to be locked up and forgotten about before he seriously harms someone. Don't get me wrong ladies I love kids but, this is one kid I would not wish on my worst enemy.
STEPMOM1996
by on Mar. 12, 2008 at 9:51 AM
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I AHVE A STEPSON THAT IS 12 AND HE IS HELL ON WHEELS. I HAVE BEEN IN HIS LIFE FOR 11 YEARS. HE NOW LIVES WITH US BECAUSE HIS MOM CAN NOT CONTROL HIM EITHER. SHE JUST SHOWED UO ON DAY AND DROPPED HIM OFF WITH ALL OF HIS THINGS. THIS IS MOSTLY HER FAULT. HE HAS A WONDERFUL FATHER THAT HAS REALLY BEEN INVOLED IN HIS LIFE OVER THE YEARS. THERE HAS BEEN PROBLEMS ALL ALONG WITH HIM LIVING WITH HIS MOM. SHE JUST LET HIN AND HIS SISTER BOTH DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED.WE HE LIVED WITH US WHEN HE WAS 2 YEARS OLD BECAUSE AL SHE WANTED TO DO WAS PARTY. SHE ME A GUY AFTER ABOUT 2 WEEKS SHE MARRIED HIM AND THEN WANTED HIM BACK. . I GUESS SHE WANTED PEOPLE TO THINK THAT SHE WAS A GOOD PARENT. WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE SUCK AS A PARENT. SHE CALLS ME ON THE PHONE ABOUT A YEAR AGO A WAS CRYING AND SAYING THAT SHE COULD NOT HADLE HIM ANYMORE AND I ASKED HE WHAT SHE WANTED ME TO DO ABOUT IT AND SHE SAID :" FIX IT" I TOLD HER HOW IN THE HELL AM I SUPPOESE TO FIX SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE CREATED FOR 12 YEARS. SHE SHOULD HAVE JSUT LEFT HIM WITH US WHEN HER WE A BABY. HE WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT A HELL OF A LOT BETTER. I HAVE 2 CHILDREN OF MY OWN AND HE IS JUST TURNING OUR LIVES UPSIDE DOWN. HE THINKS THAT HE RUNS OUR HOUSE AND WHEN HIS DAD IS NOT HERE HE REALLY ACTS UP. HE IS STILL BAD WHEN HE DOES COME HOME BUT NOIT AS BAD. MY KIDS WNAT HIM TO MOVE OUT. MY SON HAS REALLY CHANGED SINCE HE HAS BEEN HERE AND IT REALLY CONCERNS ME AND THE REAT OF MY FAMILY. HE WHAT SUCH A GOOD KID,LAID BACK AND A GO WITH THE FLOW KIND OF PERSON BUT NOW HE HAS AN ATTITUDE ABOUT HIM. I HAVE SAT HIM DOWN AND TALKED TO HIM AND HOPE I CAN GET HIM BACK TO WHERE HE WAS BEFORE BUT IM AFRAIS IF HIS SON CONTINUES TO LIVE WITH US HE IS GOING TO BE JUST LIKE HIM. DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME. PLEASE HELP!
jpmommy524
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I hate to be that way, but OMG.  My SD5 is pure evil.  She has no soul.  Her BM is a selfish, non-stop-talking, boundary-pushing, over-indulgent yet totally negletful idiot and she did everything possible to ensure her little "angel" was just like her.  She only had her for the first 4 years of her life, but oh my lord, the damage a moron can do to a child in such a short amount of time!  I hope that over the next few years we can straighten her out, because with her current attitude and personality combination, she is headed for an awful, lonely and painful life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)