Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$1 Day at Dallas Zoo

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:17 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 710 Total Views

Just wanted to share that November 24th is Dollar Day at the Dallas Zoo.  $1 admission all day long!! 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jtallant
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:34 PM

that sounds like a lot of fun. I have to work that day - dang it!!!!! Work is getting in the way of too many things. lol

twinmom906
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Quoting jtallant:

that sounds like a lot of fun. I have to work that day - dang it!!!!! Work is getting in the way of too many things. lol

I know what you mean.  I usually work on Tuesdays and off Wednesdays but next week I am changing days so we can take them.  They love animals!  Also, on Friday after Thanksgiving we are taking them to Six Flags for the 1st time - I get $15 tickets from work!!  I'm excited about that - I haven't been to holiday in the park in Many years.  It's going to be a very busy week for us.

jtallant
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Quoting twinmom906:

Quoting jtallant:

I know what you mean.  I usually work on Tuesdays and off Wednesdays but next week I am changing days so we can take them.  They love animals!  Also, on Friday after Thanksgiving we are taking them to Six Flags for the 1st time - I get $15 tickets from work!!  I'm excited about that - I haven't been to holiday in the park in Many years.  It's going to be a very busy week for us.

wow - six flags. you are brave. The kids should have fun there. I always loved the "pink things"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)