Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mesquite Pool Friday

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Anyone wanna go?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
twinmom906
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:56 AM

I can't this Friday.  Do you know if they have a website that I could check it out?  I don't even know the name of the place.

Chick
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I think I can go thursday too if anyone wants.

They don't have their own website that I know of but you just go to the mesquite parks and recreation site to see all the pools info, that one is called City lake aqautic center. But I don't think they have any pics up there of it, but I can post this from when we went there when madison was 2, it's the only thing I have- it's so fun, the kids think it's a water park.

This was after her birthday party. It's not the best pic views of the pool but you can see in the middle they have a little play center with a slide, tunnell, sprayers and stuff. It starts off like a beach, shallow and gets deaper to just a couple feet, I am not sure how deep but I know when madison was 2, she could still stand in the deepest part. Of course my kids are giants lol. I know you said you are nervous about taking ethan and katie by yourself, but I don't think you would need to worry much there. There are life guards all around the pool and it doesn't get too deep, and I know you would keep them close, you would have fun.

Quoting twinmom906:

I can't this Friday.  Do you know if they have a website that I could check it out?  I don't even know the name of the place.

twinmom906
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM

That looks and sounds great!  The kids would love it I'm sure.  My nieces and nephew are coming down this weekend and we may try to go there.  It would be too much for me to go two days in a row to anywhere with them.  We'll definitely have to try to meet up there again though. 

Cute pics!

Kennedysmommy13
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:35 PM

i just went there this past saturday! it was fun! I dont think i can make it on either day. Im in the middle of moving! i have a  bedroom house to pack and move by next friday! if something changes ill let you know!

Chick
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Cool, where are you moving to?

Quoting Kennedysmommy13:

i just went there this past saturday! it was fun! I dont think i can make it on either day. Im in the middle of moving! i have a  bedroom house to pack and move by next friday! if something changes ill let you know!

Kennedysmommy13
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:22 PM

with my inlaws. its still in mesquite though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)