Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can anyone help draw this for me???

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 311 Total Views

hi ladies i am trying to think of a tattoo idea for my baby due in Jan..someone suggested doing a charm bracelet with 3charms-
a carnation (the flower for Jan, i was thinking blue since he's a boy), zodic sign (capricorn) and birthstone (garnet..i was thinking maybe a garnet stone in the middle of a snowflake)..

i tried drawing a rough sketch but its really bad..lol..i used my kids crayons and just dont like my crappy sketch..so if anyone could draw up something better for me it would b greatly appreciated..?

heres my rough crap sketch..lol..

we have not decided on a name yet either..

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
doright
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM
My son is a tattoo artist. Have a tat artist draw up what you want. That's what they do!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)