Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diva Interrupted

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2011 at 4:54 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 172 Total Views

Hi. My name is Jeudi.I am a cabaret singer and the mother of twin boys. I have recently relaunched my singing career after having spent the past eight years focusing on my kids. I am delighted to be back onstage again. My new show is called "Diva Interrupted". This is my way of integrating my art with my role as a mother. The show is very earnest look  at the challenges of being an artist and mother. I'm so proud of this piece and would love to share it with other artist moms and mother organizations. It's a great Mom's night out show with friends. Here's the description...

"This delightfully theatrical jaunt makes light of marriage, motherhood and mayhem, and reveals how this determined diva keeps music in her heart, amidst the antics & anxieties of juggling it all. Featuring the music of Cole Porter, Kurt Weill, Rodgers & Hart, Jobim, Bill Cantos, Shelly Markham and others. Directed by Anne Kerry Ford. Musical Director: John Boswell. Co-Written with Barry Kleinbort. "Diva Interrupted" ...coming soon to the MBar. Don’t mess with this multitasking, musical mother... Ensure your spot now: http://www.ticketderby.com/vendor/jeudi-cornejo-brealey-id-1516

I Looks forward to "chatting" with you all here on Cafe Mom & perhaps meeting you in person at one of my shows. 

Best, Jeudi

by on Sep. 24, 2011 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)