Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aloha

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 12:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
Hi, I am Desiree.  I do not ever remember not being an artist.  I apprenticed with a Stained Glass Studio, which is really more craft, but it was influential in my other mediums.  I enjoy all art and art-forms including but not limited to drawing, painting,  (acrylics,oils and watercolors), ceramics, sculpture, stained glass, mixed media is my favorite.  I love to mix different textures together.  Currently, I am designing some advertising posters for a local all day music event.  The posters are being done "old school" like the psychedelic 60's music posters.

Which I must get back to, actually.
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
artlynks
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2007 at 1:00 PM
  That sounds so cool! Really like graphic arts,did it in high school, and as my fist job in  the Art world.... Though it is still tedious work, and not my favorite...lol
   Like designing the most! Painting and sculpting, making jewlery etc...
Did a poster for the Philadelphia Orchestra in like 1999. Really liked working on that project!
 Now am working on opening my studio to the public. Wish me luck!! Need loads of support and encouragement from other artists!
RebelMom
by on Apr. 9, 2007 at 6:11 PM
I love ceramics. I made up missing high school credits purely with ceramics just so I could graduate and ended up graduating early! We're moving to FL soon so I'll have some babysitting with my in-laws near so I think I'll take it up again. My mother-in-law does stained glass in her garage and she wants to teach me so I have a feeling I'll be doing that, too.
zhen
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2007 at 2:22 AM
yo said Aloha..
Are you from Hawaii??
Just wondering..
Because I am.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)