Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fundraisers

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 457 Total Views

My daughter's league is getting ready to start playing all stars. Some of the girls can't afford the fees but really want to play. Are there any suggestions for fundraisers or other options I can look in to to find ways to help them raise money. Any info would be appreciated.

group hugIrene Alvarez      breastfeeding

by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JKHorton
by on May. 11, 2009 at 3:19 AM

You could do candy bars, pizza's, check into some of those.  I know my daughter's softballs team sold TJ's Pizzas & they are great!  Another thing is maybe check into something like Partylite or Thirty-One would be a good idea as well.  If you would like more info send me a message.  We did a Thirty-One fund raiser for my daughters team & did awesome!   

in love     listening to tunes     playing soccer boy     toddler boy

Josh & Kel           Kaylee (6-29-00)     (Elijah 3-23-05)       (Cooper 12-17-07)

mybrats03
by New Member on May. 15, 2009 at 6:25 PM

thanks for the response. we actually decided to do a rusty's party fundraiser and looking into doing a mary kay party

group hugIrene Alvarez      breastfeeding

nutzfromkidz
by on May. 16, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Look into Home Interiors. They have fundraiser candles and stuff. Last one we did we got 50% of our sales minus shipping. We made like $400 profit and not everyone sold.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)