Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the new Fitness Diaries! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 264 Total Views

I'm starting this group over in hopes to get some accountability for myself and anyone who cares to join me in taking control of our health through good eats and moving our bodies!

Thanks for being here with me!

Intro: I'm Jenn, I'm 28 years old and have two children.  I had a baby 9 months ago and I'm ready to re-start a good routine of health and fitness.  I need a partner though...I have no will power.  LOL!

Click my logo or find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/MyLittlePunks!  :)

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lydlou02
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Lou, 29yo mother of 3. Mac is 10, Cam is 7, & My baby Tia will be 1yo in Dec. I recently had to quit my taekwondo class due to a lack of sitters. Now my Jeans are tight. I think there MIGHT be a connection.
One of my goals is to lower my calorie intake by replacing soda with coffee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyintrain23
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I am a recent SAHM, and by recent, I mean within the last 8 months. It is definately a change of pace, and is only temporary. We moved to a really rural area for a little while for a lucrative job offer for the hubs to take on for awhile. I am not sure we will be here past this coming summer. Prior to coming out here, I have worked managing and marketing various entertainment companies. I still freelance, but have layed off of that recently because of everyting else going on. Eventually I will be back in school as well to complete my Masters.

I am due with my first and will be only son on Christmas Day, so I am getting really excited, and super nervous all at the same time. My hubs has a 12 almost 13 year old son that lives with us full time from his first marriage, and two daughters 7 and 9 that would live with us, but aren't quite old enough to make that decision yet like the Tween did. I also have a Bull Mastiff mix that is a gigantic lapdog...

Anything else that you would like to know, feel free to ask... 

Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for introducing yourself! Great to meet you!

Quoting mommyintrain23:

I am a recent SAHM, and by recent, I mean within the last 8 months. It is definately a change of pace, and is only temporary. We moved to a really rural area for a little while for a lucrative job offer for the hubs to take on for awhile. I am not sure we will be here past this coming summer. Prior to coming out here, I have worked managing and marketing various entertainment companies. I still freelance, but have layed off of that recently because of everyting else going on. Eventually I will be back in school as well to complete my Masters.

I am due with my first and will be only son on Christmas Day, so I am getting really excited, and super nervous all at the same time. My hubs has a 12 almost 13 year old son that lives with us full time from his first marriage, and two daughters 7 and 9 that would live with us, but aren't quite old enough to make that decision yet like the Tween did. I also have a Bull Mastiff mix that is a gigantic lapdog...

Anything else that you would like to know, feel free to ask... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelz123
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:46 AM
I'm Rachel. I'm 33 and have an almost 2 year old DD and I am TTC #2. I need to lose at least 50lbs. I have a very hard time getting motivated. I make excuses all of the time. I also think I have an addiction to food. But when I have support and encouragement I actually stick to things. I recently became a "semi vegetarian". I only eat meat one time a week. I just need to get off my butt and get active.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!! Feel free to post in the daily check ins! I know for me, if I know I have to write it down I'm less likely to eat too much or eat stuff I shouldn't. Lol!

Quoting Rachelz123:

I'm Rachel. I'm 33 and have an almost 2 year old DD and I am TTC #2. I need to lose at least 50lbs. I have a very hard time getting motivated. I make excuses all of the time. I also think I have an addiction to food. But when I have support and encouragement I actually stick to things. I recently became a "semi vegetarian". I only eat meat one time a week. I just need to get off my butt and get active.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iknitsweatersyo
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Heyyyy! Im Kate...im 27 years old. i have two boys ages 5 and seven months. Im a sahm and we live in louisiana. I love reading and baking and watching scary movies :)

I hope to make some new friends here!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Hi Kate!!

Quoting iknitsweatersyo:

Heyyyy! Im Kate...im 27 years old. i have two boys ages 5 and seven months. Im a sahm and we live in louisiana. I love reading and baking and watching scary movies :)

I hope to make some new friends here!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurboMom81
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Hi! My name is Amy.  About 3 years ago I weighed 230 pounds and was disgusted with myself.  I went on a work out and nutrician kick and lost 53 pounds.  Then I started Nursing School, DH lost his job, we lost our home, and I GAINED back 40 of those pounds!  On December 17, 2011 I weighed 214 pounds and once again I was digusted with myself.  This past year hopped back onto that wagon and today I weigh 178!  And that is where I seem to be stuck!  So I thought I would try and find a group to motivate me and get my rear in gear!  Please Help Me!

Short Bio:

I am 31 years old. I have two daughters ages 7 and 5. I have been married for the past 7 years to the Love of my Life.  I have been overweight my entire life except for 2 years back in High School where I was Bulimic and almost destroyed myself.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Welcome!! :) I'm glad you're here! I just recently jump started this group to get a push myself so hopefully we can help each other! Congrats on the weight loss so far! That's awesome!

Quoting TurboMom81:

Hi! My name is Amy.  About 3 years ago I weighed 230 pounds and was disgusted with myself.  I went on a work out and nutrician kick and lost 53 pounds.  Then I started Nursing School, DH lost his job, we lost our home, and I GAINED back 40 of those pounds!  On December 17, 2011 I weighed 214 pounds and once again I was digusted with myself.  This past year hopped back onto that wagon and today I weigh 178!  And that is where I seem to be stuck!  So I thought I would try and find a group to motivate me and get my rear in gear!  Please Help Me!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2blessed2bitch
by New Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Hi, my name is Kate.  I'm 37 (wow that's old!) and mom of 3 kids.  I'd like to lose 15 lbs, but currently have no motivation to exercise.  But, I definitely need to start.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)