Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the new Fitness Diaries! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm starting this group over in hopes to get some accountability for myself and anyone who cares to join me in taking control of our health through good eats and moving our bodies!

Thanks for being here with me!

Intro: I'm Jenn, I'm 28 years old and have two children.  I had a baby 9 months ago and I'm ready to re-start a good routine of health and fitness.  I need a partner though...I have no will power.  LOL!

Click my logo or find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/MyLittlePunks!  :)

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Replies (11-17):
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 25, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Hi! Welcome!

Quoting 2blessed2bitch:

Hi, my name is Kate.  I'm 37 (wow that's old!) and mom of 3 kids.  I'd like to lose 15 lbs, but currently have no motivation to exercise.  But, I definitely need to start.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purpleducky
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Hello. I have come over. I need to lose weight. I am Marc. I am 25. I have two monsters boys, lol. I also have a wonderful wife who I am going to try and make do this with me because she could stand to lose some weight. I have to because I am on two meds that can cause me to gain weight and I finally am. So I need to stop that, lol.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Yay! Glad you're here!

Quoting purpleducky:

Hello. I have come over. I need to lose weight. I am Marc. I am 25. I have two monsters boys, lol. I also have a wonderful wife who I am going to try and make do this with me because she could stand to lose some weight. I have to because I am on two meds that can cause me to gain weight and I finally am. So I need to stop that, lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teddybearmomma
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hi I am Tina. I am 29 and a stay at home mom of 3 kids (9,5,3). I am also a Grad Student. I am busy, busy, busy. I need to lose about 40 pounds and need motivation to do this. I am looking forward to working with you ladies. GL!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Welcome!

Quoting teddybearmomma:

Hi I am Tina. I am 29 and a stay at home mom of 3 kids (9,5,3). I am also a Grad Student. I am busy, busy, busy. I need to lose about 40 pounds and need motivation to do this. I am looking forward to working with you ladies. GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueyedbaker
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hi my name is Aimee, I'm 36. I have two girls ages 10 and 6 (who I home school). I am a SAHM but I also own a gymnastics business, and I run our local library story hour 2 days a week. I am very busy so finding time to workout is hard. Back in July I started drinking protein shakes and I lost 10 pounds in 2 months. My goal at that time was to lose 15 to 20 pounds. I was at 150 back in July, I got down to 138 and felt very comfortable then we went on vacation in August and I gained 5 pounds 4 came off once I got home but then they went back on over the Thanksgiving holiday. I would like to get back down to 130 to 135 (pre-pregnancy weight) I'm at 144 now so I've gained a couple more pounds. My problem is snacking (and I'm a baker, so there is always something to snack on) I'll do great for a week then terrible the following week. 

I'm going to try very hard to check in everyday. I need more modivation to keep me on my path.

SassyWildflower
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi all..I am Sarah. I'm a 25yr. old SAHM and wife from Southern Kentucky.

joining by invitation from Jenny =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)