Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goal?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:34 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 173 Total Views
What's your health and fitness goal?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I want to tone up and lose a couple extra baby pounds. Not much but a few. Mostly tighten up though and build some muscle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AtiFreeFalls
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I want to lose between 30 and 50 pounds.  I'm flexible lol.  If I feel good at 30 pounds down and can't seem to lose more, I'm okay there.  If I lose 30 pounds and I start to look like an empty sack, I'm done lol.  If it seems feasible I'll go for the extra 20.  I want to get stronger and healthier.  I want to stop having such bad cramps, since I've read being overweight contributes to them.  I want to be able to run a whole mile without stopping or dying afterward.

And I want to feel good in my own skin. 

Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Great!! If we can help in anyway let us know!!

Quoting AtiFreeFalls:

I want to lose between 30 and 50 pounds.  I'm flexible lol.  If I feel good at 30 pounds down and can't seem to lose more, I'm okay there.  If I lose 30 pounds and I start to look like an empty sack, I'm done lol.  If it seems feasible I'll go for the extra 20.  I want to get stronger and healthier.  I want to stop having such bad cramps, since I've read being overweight contributes to them.  I want to be able to run a whole mile without stopping or dying afterward.

And I want to feel good in my own skin. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My primary goal is to build healthy habits. I want exercise to be a part of my life, not just something I do if it can't be avoided. I want to eat healthier and wean myself off soda. I think a three can a day limit is a good baby-step goal.
A longer term goal would be to lose so many inches my pants fall off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:34 PM
I like the imagery. Lol! :) Sounds like solid goals!

Quoting Lydlou02:

My primary goal is to build healthy habits. I want exercise to be a part of my life, not just something I do if it can't be avoided. I want to eat healthier and wean myself off soda. I think a three can a day limit is a good baby-step goal.

A longer term goal would be to lose so many inches my pants fall off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachelz123
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:46 AM
My goal is to lose 50-60 pounds. I just want to be healthier. I need I get an exercise routine in back in place and stop snacking. I have a terrible sweet tooth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iknitsweatersyo
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I want to lose 20lbs. Ive always had trouble with diets and eating disorders though. I always end up so scared to eat because i dont want to get fat that i just stop eating. I really dont want that to happen again. I just want to lose weight the healthy way but im not really sure where to begin...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I feel you on that! I tend to do similar things. Now I'm nursing so I can't just stop so I try to munch mini meals of GOOD foods.

Quoting iknitsweatersyo:

I want to lose 20lbs. Ive always had trouble with diets and eating disorders though. I always end up so scared to eat because i dont want to get fat that i just stop eating. I really dont want that to happen again. I just want to lose weight the healthy way but im not really sure where to begin...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alexx88
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to tighten/firm my stomach and legs, and lose my love handles.
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! :)

Quoting Alexx88:

I want to tighten/firm my stomach and legs, and lose my love handles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)