Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Workout videos?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 59 Total Views
Got any your really like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bc19
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I have a mini collection going on lol. Jullian Michaels - 30 day shed, Ripped in 30, banish fat, boost metabolism, no more trouble zones, kickbox fastfix. I wanna still get her extreme shred and body revolution. Then I have a kickboxing workout (don't remember who it is by), Turbo Jam, and a bob harper dvd. I have tried insanity, don't own it yet but I do want to eventually.

Lydlou02
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:26 AM
My HS aerobics teacher tortured us with videos for a whole semester before I dropped her class. I am no longer able to view any workout vid objectively. IMO they are evil by definition.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM
I have a couple of those myself!

Quoting bc19:

I have a mini collection going on lol. Jullian Michaels - 30 day shed, Ripped in 30, banish fat, boost metabolism, no more trouble zones, kickbox fastfix. I wanna still get her extreme shred and body revolution. Then I have a kickboxing workout (don't remember who it is by), Turbo Jam, and a bob harper dvd. I have tried insanity, don't own it yet but I do want to eventually.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM
LOL!

Quoting Lydlou02:

My HS aerobics teacher tortured us with videos for a whole semester before I dropped her class. I am no longer able to view any workout vid objectively. IMO they are evil by definition.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueyedbaker
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Biggest Loser Cardio Max. The one I do on the DVD is like a 22 minute workout that kicks but. You can take it easy or go full force. There are 2 other work out routines that you can add to the 22 minute workout.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)