Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to business

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 54 Total Views
Now that the holidays and my DD's birthday is over I am getting back to business. I was also very sick for a week so I'm starting off this morning down 3.6 lbs from 2 weeks ago. Now i have to keep the momentum going!! I plan on eating smoothies for breakfast (milk, flax meal, protein powder, spinach and banana), salads with chickpeas for protein for lunch and a balanced dinner only eating lean meat once a week. I will only snack on healthy foods. And I will exercise at least 4 times a week.
These are my health goals for the new year. I hope I can lean on you ladies when I need support or a boost of motivation!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
iknitsweatersyo
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I need to get back to business too! Im just having a hard time right now for some reason. I have no motivation to do anything. :(
Rachelz123
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I feel you. I haven't worked out yet. My DD and I are still getting over being sick. Hopefully I can get started tomorrow or Thursday. All it takes is one step at a time.

Quoting iknitsweatersyo:

I need to get back to business too! Im just having a hard time right now for some reason. I have no motivation to do anything. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)