Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Insanity workout

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 137 Total Views
I started the insanity workout today and i thought i would track my progress here. Its a 60 day program and i definitely want to look back and see how far ive come.

Day one: workout was hard but not that bad. It was a fit test to see how much i can do and every two weeks there is another fit test to see how far ive come.
Starting weight is 142
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
iknitsweatersyo
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Day two: todays workout was crazy! Had me sweating and passed out on the floor. I am feeling better though. Im sleeping better and have more energy. Ive been eating six small meals a day so i never feel hungry. Ive also cut out all coke and coffee. Every day when i wake up i can see a difference in my body! Sooo happy! :)
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Awesome! I want to try it. I have P90X but I usually get interrupted by the baby before I can get it done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Good job!

Both Insanity and P90X are excellent workout programs.  I'm a Beachbody Coach, so I know all about them.  Do you know you can track your workouts and progress for free on line and get tips and chat with others doing the same workouts as you?  You can go on to http://beachbodycoach.com/RoseAnn1130 and sign up to be a member for free to do that.  It's a great resource and a great way to stay accountable.

If you have any questions about the workouts or anything else or how to supplement them, let me know.

iknitsweatersyo
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:18 PM
So week one of insanity was hard! I havent lost any weight :( but i have more energy and my legs are getting toned and my stomach is looking good!
Hopefully i will start losing lbs and inches soon so i can start wearing my regular clothes again.
iknitsweatersyo
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Im taking a break from insanity due to hurting my knee. I think maybe i was pushing myself too hard...its getting better so im starting over with the 30 day shred and im eventually going to work my way back up to insanity so i wont hurt myself again.
Hopefully i will still see some good results with the shred!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)