Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check in!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
Ladies! How's it going? How's your workouts? Eating?? Where you all at??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I've been kicking ass lately! The Nike Training Camp app is so awesome! It sounds so silly but having a mini goal to reach makes wanna push harder. They set a number of minutes worked out equals a badge. It's awesome! I find myself doing an extra 15 minutes here and there just to hit my goal! :)

And the more I work out the better I eat cuz I don't wanna wreck my workout results. LOL!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I'm afraid I've stagnated. Right now I'm more concerned with organization and house renovations. I did download a my fitness pal app, but I haven't even played with it yet. Everytime I see activity on this group I feel guilty for not keeping up with my goals. I haven't weighed or measured myself all year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM
You have to get the Nike app. It has super fast 15 minute work outs. You can do 15 minutes.

Quoting Lydlou02:

I'm afraid I've stagnated. Right now I'm more concerned with organization and house renovations. I did download a my fitness pal app, but I haven't even played with it yet. Everytime I see activity on this group I feel guilty for not keeping up with my goals. I haven't weighed or measured myself all year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iknitsweatersyo
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Being doing great. Doing insanity everyday and running in the evenings. Been eating six small meals a day, cut out cokes and coffee and only eating whole grains, lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats and drinking LOTS of water.
Its only been a week but i can tell a difference in the way i look and feel. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
That's awesome! I bet there's a huge difference! Did you do before pictures?

Quoting iknitsweatersyo:

Being doing great. Doing insanity everyday and running in the evenings. Been eating six small meals a day, cut out cokes and coffee and only eating whole grains, lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats and drinking LOTS of water.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iknitsweatersyo
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah i did. Im gonna take one every monday so i can see the changes each week from doing insanity.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

That's awesome! I bet there's a huge difference! Did you do before pictures?

Quoting iknitsweatersyo:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)