Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 months

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 109 Total Views
I like this IF you add arms. Squat with shoulder press...lunge with bicep curl...burn more and get great arms and back!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rachelz123
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I just did this and it kicked my butt. Awesome. I didn't run but I did about 15 min on my Pilates machine and I was dancing with my DD. I feel great.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Did you add arms? Or just do it straight forward?

Quoting Rachelz123:

I just did this and it kicked my butt. Awesome. I didn't run but I did about 15 min on my Pilates machine and I was dancing with my DD. I feel great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bc19
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:15 AM

That does look pretty cool! I am gonna have to try it once the flu is done kicking my ass. Instead of running though I am just gonna get on my elliptical. Figure it doesn't matter as long as you do something for 10minutes straight right?

Rachelz123
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I added some arms. Then I did arms on the Pilates machine. I never realized how hard 100 jumping jacks are lol.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Quoting Rachelz123:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Lol!!

Quoting Rachelz123:

I added some arms. Then I did arms on the Pilates machine. I never realized how hard 100 jumping jacks are lol.

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Quoting Rachelz123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:55 PM
That sounds reasonable! 10 minutes of cardio I'd say.

Quoting bc19:

That does look pretty cool! I am gonna have to try it once the flu is done kicking my ass. Instead of running though I am just gonna get on my elliptical. Figure it doesn't matter as long as you do something for 10minutes straight right?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)