Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Shopping?!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

So, is anyone done with their holiday shopping yet? Lucky! LoL

If not, what else do you have to get? Anyone looking for those elusive Zhu Zhu pets? I think thats what they are called.....

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
His_sweet_girl
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:21 PM

i've barely started...it hurts my pelvic bone to walk very far...seems early for that but its here...lol...

Bambi5826
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Icky! I've not gotten that yet, but I have been feeling very fat, I'm sure I'm bloated, though hubby says he can see changes in my tummy.....

CafeMom Tickers
mommytobe809
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 10:42 PM

i am totally done! i got my niece a few things, dh something, my mom something, and we got all of noah's things, like crib, changing table, dresser, stroller, carseats and all that jazz.. :D no more stores for me!

Bambi5826
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:45 AM

I love shopping, and I don't think i could ever officaly be "done" shopping. 

While I may have gotten something for everyone on my list, there is still always something more that could be bought! lol. I'm gonna be just awful when it comes time to start baby shopping!!

CafeMom Tickers
mypbandj
by on Dec. 8, 2009 at 7:59 AM

I'm only 15 weeks so we're not buying baby stuff yet. Plus, we are looking for a new house and dh doesn't want to add extra stuff to our house - just to have to move it again! Cause you all know that I'M not the one who has to move stuff. LOL.

We did manage to get our hands on 2 zhu zhu pets and 2 accessories. Now we have to wait for the whole question of whether they are safe or not to be answered! Dang it!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)