Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 9:05 AM
  • 228 Replies
  • 7424 Total Views
Hello Ladies I see little by little each day our little group is growing.  So if you would just take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the group.

My name is Tamea and I pregnant with my first child.  My due date(if it does't change) is April 27th 2008.  I am 24 years old and can't wait to see this miracle growing inside me. 

Come join us @

http://www.cafemom.com/group/plussizeandpregnant

by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katmomof2
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 9:20 AM
Hi everyone I'm Kathy!  I'll turn 28 on Thanksgiving Day. I'm mommy to Bradley, he'll be 2 in December and expecting a baby girl that has a arrival date of Jan. 17th.  Actually I'm due Jan. 27th, but due to a repeat c-section she'll be coming early. We're excited and can't wait to meet her.
LadyKiki
by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 6:21 PM
Hello Group :-D. I am 24 years old, been married almost 6 years, and am due with our first on April 24th. Very excited, but will be happy when the morning sickness is over with :-D!

pregnant
Sugar_Momma
by on Nov. 8, 2007 at 4:43 PM
Hi, my name is Amy and I’m thirty-two.  My husband & I are expecting our first child May 27th.   I am originally from California & relocated to the Intel Corp. site in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2000.  I had every intention to move back to California after my one year site contract was up but things didn’t quite work out that way.  I met someone & unfortunately it ended up being an abusive relationship I stayed in for 2 ½ yrs.  Luckily, he eventually called our relationship quits Dec. 16, 2003 & it was truly the best thing that ever happened to me. Three months later, I met a man that renewed my faith in chivalry and love.  He absolutely adores me & treats me better than I’ve ever been treated.  He proposed in October, 2004 & we were married October, 2005.  To this day, people can’t stop talking about our dream wedding & how it was the best wedding they ever attend! Scotty was bitten by the baby-bug June 2006 when my nephew was born.  After a few long discussions, I agreed we could move our schedule up & start trying come 2007.  Well, after 10+ months of trying the doctors inform us it would be IMPOSSIBLE for us to conceive naturally & we need to start infertility treatments. In October I flew out to help my mom in Cali & after I got back I caught the stomach flu…. Chalked it up to flight & resigned myself to a miserable few weeks.  After the third week, I gave into the peer pressure to take a pregnancy test because everyone & their mother said they thought I was pregnant.  The test came back POSITIVE!!!  Scotty was thrilled about our Little Miracle & hasn’t stopped smiling since.  So, words of advice, the doctors aren’t always right… never give up hope, miracles can & do happen.  So, we are now 11 weeks pregnant anxiously waiting to find out the sex of our Little Miracle. 

1sttriblue.gif
dueinmaybutterfly.gifwhatjoygirlorboy.gif

mommy2seth525
by on Nov. 9, 2007 at 2:00 PM
Hello everyone!  My name is Nikki and I'm 25.  I'm married to my high school sweetheart, Jonathan, for almost 3 years now(in December). We've been together for almost 11 years altogether.  We have one son, Seth, who is 17 months old, and my due date is June 16, unless the drs. change it after my appt. next week.  With my DS, they changed it like 4 times!

janeycherry
by on Nov. 12, 2007 at 3:56 PM
HI Ladies.
My name is Terrie and I am 26 and from Texas. This will be our second baby but hoping our first one to have in the house. Our day date if it doesnt' change yet again is May 5, 2008. I had our first baby in February 25, 2007 and she lived for 23 days and is now our Butterfly Angel. We will separately our first wedding anniversary next month on the 23rd.

MommyAgain08
by on Nov. 12, 2007 at 4:28 PM

Quoting janeycherry:

HI Ladies.
My name is Terrie and I am 26 and from Texas. This will be our second baby but hoping our first one to have in the house. Our day date if it doesnt' change yet again is May 5, 2008. I had our first baby in February 25, 2007 and she lived for 23 days and is now our Butterfly Angel. We will separately our first wedding anniversary next month on the 23rd.

i'm so sorry for your loss.  what a beautiful baby.  i lost my son in 93...he lived 5 weeks.  he had a rare heart defect.

sbrown6283
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2007 at 4:18 PM
Hi my name is Starr.  I have a 13 month old baby girl, who I love more than anything in the world.  Me and my husband just got married in September '07.  I was pregnant but miscarried.  I just found out that I am pregnant again.  Hoping eveything will go well.
cntrybmkn19
by on Nov. 14, 2007 at 9:43 PM
Hi Ladies....My name is Jennifer.  I am 33 yrs old, a wife for 3 yrs, and a mommy to a wonderful little guy who will be 2 in March.  I am pregnant with our 2nd and final child.  I am due May 1st but will have a scheduled C-section due to a broken pelvis 11 yrs ago.  That being the case, they will take the baby at 39 weeks (if I make it that far) so I am assuming that It will be April 23rd since they do C-sections on Wednesdays.  We'll see. 

I am over weight by about 75 lbs.  I currently have lost 10 lbs with this pregnancy.  I did the same thing with my first.  I lost 10 and then gained 17 totalling in gaining only 7 lbs over my start weight.  I think that is great, except I gained 20 lbs since my son was born and never lost it before getting preg this time.  My plan (which is just a wish) is to breastfeed and loose some weight doing so, then join weight watchers once I am done, so I don't gain it back.

I am glad I found this group...Happy to hear from anyone who wants to share.

kennedysmom06
by Member on Nov. 21, 2007 at 5:56 PM
Hey Ladies! My name's Jessica im 24 years old and im pregnant with my second child.  I have  17 month old Kennedy and im due April 17th.  Right now Im a stay at home momma (lost my job when i told them i was pregnant ) But im defiantely making the best i can of it.  We are living on the island of Maui but about six weeks after  this baby is born we are moving to illinois, its just too expensive to live here let alone with 2 kids.  Im currently 50 lbs over weight, but luckily i havent gained much with this pregnancy :)  I just never had the chance to lose the weight i gained with my daughter.  Well im looking forward to gettin to know you ladies!!

Jessica loving mommy to

Kennedy Ellen Marie (06/06/06)

MERYD81
by Member on Nov. 24, 2007 at 10:52 AM
HI, i'm Meredith , 26 , I live in Tx. I have 1 daughter Madison she is 15 months , born August 21, 2006. And I'm pregnant with #2. Due April 17, 2008. ANOTHER GIRL! I've been with my hubby for 7 1/2 years. We FINALLY got married July,15 2006.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)