Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Ladies I see little by little each day our little group is growing.  So if you would just take a couple of minutes to introduce yourself to the group.

My name is Tamea and I pregnant with my first child.  My due date(if it does't change) is April 27th 2008.  I am 24 years old and can't wait to see this miracle growing inside me. 

Come join us @

http://www.cafemom.com/group/plussizeandpregnant

by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 9:05 AM
Replies (221-228):
krystyneh
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Hi everyone I'm Krystyne and I'm 25 (I'll be 26 on April 1st) and I'm pregnant with my second. According to my last period I'm due September 17, 2013 but according to my ultrasounds I'm due September 24, 2013. I have PCOS. I lost 120 pounds in a year to help with my fertility. DH and I were actually looking into IVF when I  found out I'm pregnant. We have a 5 year old daughter. I also have an 11 year old step daughter. My DH became a father at 17. I'm a nursing student and DH is an over the road truck driver.

cookie29299
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM

hi ladies my name is Courtnie and i am 32 yrs old pregnant with my second child. I am 36 wks due october 24th if he doesn't decide to come earlier or later. I am having a little boy who name is anthony 3rd my first child is a little girl who is now 7yrs old and loves that she is going to be a big sister. I was pregnant before but unfortuantely it ended in a miscarriage. Now here i am 2yrs later about to have this wonderful bundle of joy that i can't wait to meet.

CafeMom Tickers
misslesa
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Hello ladies, i am lesa. I am currently pregnant for the first time and engaged. I am 23,will be turning 23 a few weeks before baby gets here (may 25). We reside in bakersfield california. Im so happy to of found this group!!.
RheaF
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Hello! My name is Rachael and I am pregnant with my 4th ( we lost our third last January). I am due sometime in November.

m0mmy0ftw02012
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 2:35 AM

Im tiffany. I have two girls and a baby due july 27th.  cant wait

lgadams14
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:01 PM

hi!  I'm relatively new to the boards and I figured this group would be great for me considering I'm plus sized and TTC our first baby. 

I'm Lindsey. I live in South Carolina and I've only been off of the pill for a month so I don't "expect" to be pregnant for a few months.  (maybe I'll have a pleasant surprise).  My husband and I dated for two years, got engaged on our 2 year anniv. and got married this past november. Right now, we're just parents to a 9 month old bulldog.  :)

-------------------------------------------------
Our Little Family :)

autumnsmommy02
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 1:36 PM
I'm a returning member. My name is Stacy. I'll be 34 this month n expecting baby #4 due 12/15.
ReadyForThis99
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Hi ladies!  I'm Jennifer, 32, 16 weeks pregnant and plus size!  I'm looking forward to some support from other plus size pregnant moms.  It seems like the average mind set is "She's too big to be pregnant" or "She shouldn't be pregnant at that size".  Why not??  I have two healthy beautiful children who were born when I was close to 400 pounds!!  Right now I am am 299, so I'm feeling great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN