Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Overweight & TTC

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

Hey ladies is there anyone on here  who is overweight and TTC, if so please would you add me, has me and my partner are trying to get pregnant and wevev been trying for 9 months now with no luck, i would really like to hear your stories if your overweight and managed to get pregnant, thank you, Rachel x

by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
marisbaby
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Once we started using opks it happened right away. We had been trying for, four months prior to that and my days were off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizSaydee
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

It took us 11 months to get pregnant. I was using the cervical mucous method. It did take us that long too because of my husbands work schedule and only BDing once during ovulation...the month we got pregnant we did it three times and got pregnant. :) With my first, it took us 4 months to get pregnant. 

carranzasfaith
by New Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 9:31 PM

We already have 2 kids, my youngest is now 5 and we had been trying for 3 years with no luck, my body just don't ovulate so they put me on a med to get me to have a period then started me on clomid to make me ovulate, and luck me it worked the first month. My dr later told me it takes most women a couple doses for it to work. I wish you the best of luck   :) 

Cmdale87
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I am extremeley overweight, and JUST found out we're pregnant. We had also been trying for 9 months--- the key is timing it all right. Also with being overweight it IS harder but its NOT impossible. Try changing your diet to really clean foods- drinking lots of water, and even light to moderate exercise. It gets the body ready for a baby :) GOOD LUCK and FX for you... add me if you'd like to chat.

Amanda7409
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:19 AM
It took 6 months with ds 1 I was around 200lbs this time it took exactly a year we started opk's at 6 months in. I was 239lbs this time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)