Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 26 weeks and 3 days.. and I don't feel my baby kick.

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 459 Total Views

This is my first baby. I used to be 213 before I got pregnant and now I am 240.. My doctors tell me I am healthy and the baby is doing really good. But I see so many of my friends talk about how there babies kick them all the time and I wonder why I don't feel my baby girl kick. All I feel is her move around. It just scares me because I always think something is wrong. When should I start to really feel her kick? And also since I got pregnant I feel like I just look fat and not pregnant well I will post a picture on her so please be honest and tell me if I look pregnant! Thank you everyone. The picture is me at 25 weeks! :)

by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
OKmommy85
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I felt flutters around week 20, but didn't really feel a ton of movement til I was about 28-30 weeks. 

bsbutler21
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Your picture is a little too close tell. You might want to take a new one. I am sure everything is fine. Plus, they usually say girls don't move as often as boys. Not sure how true that really is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cmdale87
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Being bigger in size has an effect on when you'll feel the most movement. Don't worry it will happen with time, specially when baby starts running out of room lol. I think you look pregnant, not fat!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)