Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural birth

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:08 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 314 Total Views
Hello! I am about 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd , and I really hope to have an all natural birth(I did it with my other two but I was smaller). My question is, has anyone here had a natural birth(no pain meds) and was it supported by your Doctor since you were plus size?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CoSaWy
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I see that this group isnt very active  :( I am not on here much because of that but had 2 previous births fully natural without pain meds and everything went fine...ds had some problems but they were not associated with my weight...I am currently pregnant again with #4  and hope to have a vaginal birth but I am not opposed to the epidural this time around...Good Luck and congratulations on your pregnancy!

RheaF
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Thanks!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cmdale87
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I was, and still am over weight. I am pregnant with my 2nd baby right now.. about 7 weeks. Anyways i had my DS natural birth but with an epidural. The only talk of a Csection was at the very end of labor (18) hours because i wasn't dialating fast enough. MY size was never the issue, and don't allow a doctor to tell you because of your size you HAVE to have a csection.

mamabens
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I've always been overweight &  have  had 3 kids so far. One of them was a completely natural homebirth & he was over 10 lbs! I dare anyone to tell me I can't do something because I'll prove 'em wrong.

BabyFruit Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)