Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, tell us about yourself......

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 2:00 PM
  • 36 Replies
  • 1074 Total Views
ok I'll go first... my name is Stefani, I'm 23., I'm white... My husband is 32yr.old he's Black, we are from OHIO, and we have a 2yr.old son named Ma'lik..... I also have 2 step sons that live with me their names are Sean and Darius...............  I would like to welcome you to the group!!!!!!!!!
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joanna_2007
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 3:27 PM

HELLO MY NAME IS JOANNA I AM 33 (34 ON FRIDAY)....I HAVE TWO BI-RACIAL SONS AND MY DAUGHTER IS WHITE.  I AM MARRIED TO MY DAUGHTERS FATHER AND MY TWO BOYS CALL HIM DADDY THEY HAVE SINCE DAY 1...........I AM HERE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND MAKE SOME NEEW FRIENDS.......I AM REAL NEW TO THIS SO ANYONE NEEDING A FRIEND OR JUST SOMEONE TO LISTEN I AM HERE......THANKS FOR MAKING THIS GROUP.....

Izzy23
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Hi ny name is Elizabeth. I am 24 years old and I am white. My fiance' is 44 years old. We have a daughter together and her name is Tayla. I had a big problem with my family when I get with my Fiance' because he is black and because of his age. They got over it for the most part after a year of us being together. Then when I found I was pregnant shit hit the ceiling fan again. Everyone is happy now because they love Tayla to death. I think thats all it took was for me to finally have her and them see that he wasn't going to leave me and has no intentions of leaving me and his daughter at all.
Maliksmommy07
by Group Owner on Oct. 2, 2007 at 5:23 PM
Well I would like to say WELCOME JOANNA & LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keshalicious
by on Oct. 3, 2007 at 9:38 PM
Hey my name is Kesha and I am 21..I have a 16 month old bi-racial baby boy named Trey..my husband is in the air force and i'm a stay at home mom..we are currently stationed in Oklahoma City and have been married a year and 9 months :)

aryanas_mommy
by on Oct. 7, 2007 at 4:25 PM
my name is kristen and i am 25.  i am married to a blk man that is 28, and we have a 9 months old little girl names aryana i am a sahm!

Maliksmommy07
by Group Owner on Oct. 7, 2007 at 4:30 PM
I would like to WELCOME ALL THE NEWCOMERS
nicksmommy2005
by Member on Oct. 8, 2007 at 8:50 PM
Hi my name is Andrea and I am white and my bf is black.  We have a 2 1/2  year old son and I am due in June with our 2nd child. We have been together for 6 years.   I run a preschool/daycare in our home and he does sales for Pepsi.

KhloeandKacee
by Group Admin on Oct. 9, 2007 at 1:17 PM

hey everyone my name is Kerri and i am 26 years old.  I am a full time mom and student.  I have two kids Khole who is 2 yrs 2 weeks and 2 days old she is a handfull.  Then i have Kacee she is 1 year and one week old;  she is my very quiet laid back baby.  I am basically a single mom.  I have a bf of 3 yrs but he is currently incarcerated and has been there since i was 3 months pregnant with Kacee.  Yeah he made a few mistakes before he met me and now we are all paying for them.  I love him to death he is my world but sometimes i resent the hell out of him..  Anyways talk to you all later.

nittyskitty
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2007 at 10:30 PM
Hello ladies.. My name is Carrie..i'm 26. My husbands name is Frank and hes 32. We have a son together who is 3 months old..trevon. we both also have 2 children from previous relationships
KhloeandKacee
by Group Admin on Oct. 9, 2007 at 10:44 PM
HEY CARRIE FIRST OFF LET ME SAY WELCOME TO THE GROUP LET ME SAY NICE NAME LOL.  LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING. 

Biracial mamasBiracial mamasBiracial mamas

Are you a Mama of biracial children, any race!!!!! This is a place for you. Do you have questions, polls, need a friends, advise, or to vent. No Rules, just be kind to others. Come join our group today. See ya there..
Visit http://www.cafemom.com/group/biracialmamas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN