Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, tell us about yourself......

Posted by   + Show Post
ok I'll go first... my name is Stefani, I'm 23., I'm white... My husband is 32yr.old he's Black, we are from OHIO, and we have a 2yr.old son named Ma'lik..... I also have 2 step sons that live with me their names are Sean and Darius...............  I would like to welcome you to the group!!!!!!!!!
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 2:00 PM
Replies (31-36):
moniec
by on Oct. 31, 2007 at 7:28 PM
Hi my name is Monica and I live in south GA and I have one little girl , Kayla, who is 3 yrs. old with my husbnd of 5 yrs. I,m blk and my dh is white, I look forward to getting to know everyone. Oh, and I'm a sahm(yea!)

To love is to live and to live is to love.

selenasmom03
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2007 at 12:54 PM
Hi, Im Nikki and Im 30 yrs old. I am a Single Stay at Home Mom in South Carolina. I have a 4 yr old biracial daughter named Selena. I am African American and her father is Panamanian.
CoffeecakeGirl
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Hi all!  My name is Chev.  I'm a 36y.o. Black woman living in Cape Cod with Mark, my partner of 10 years (who's White) and my beautiful son, Zihali who's almost 3 and daughter, Xiomara, who's 7.

Izzy23
by on Nov. 19, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Hi my name is Elizabeth and I am 24 years old and my fiance's name is Calvin and he is 44 years old. We have a daughter named Tayla and she is 17 months old. We live in South Carolina. I am white and he is black and we made a beautiful daughter together. 

rlu77
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2007 at 10:30 PM
Hi, I'm Robin. I'm 30 and I have a 3 year old boy named Garrett. His dad and I have been best friends for 15 years- sometimes more and sometimes less. It's a complicated relationship. Garrett is the joy of our lives.
sweet_tx_chick
by Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Hey everyone, I'm now to mom's cafe and so far it seems likea great group!

My name is Codi Bernice and I'm 25 years old. I'm the proud mom of two wonderful, amazing boys who are bi-racial (thier dad is African American). Thier names are Alex (6) and Jason (5) and we live in Texas.

I'm really happy to see a group like this where moms of bi-racial children can share thoughts and experiences... I sense so much love here it's great to be part of it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN