Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:10 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 168 Total Views
Hey ladies, What is that one thing your kids want the most for Christmas????
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Malayahsmom06
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 10:17 AM
Well my little one wont even be one till Dec. 28th, but one thing I want to buy her the most is this adorable Dora 4 wheeler for ages 1-3!
CoffeecakeGirl
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Good morning all!!

My two kids haven't really asked for anything specific but I have an idea for each of them. 

My daughter loves to write stories and lately her tales have gotten more complex; actual storylines, pictures, twists at the end, etc.  So I've decided to buy a publishing kit!  Your child writes a story, draws the pictures and whatnot.  You send it to the binder and in a few weeks, you get an actual hardcover book, complete with dedication page and bio!  I thought it was so cool when I saw it and immediately thought of her.

My son loves trucks. I saw a pedal car with a steering wheel instead of handlebars that I know he'd love.  The plus is that I'll stay fit chasing him around the neighborhood while he's on the road!!

CG

juanglennsmom
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 1:05 PM
well my son juan is 2 and loves care bears, spongebob, dora and diego so i have a few options

glenn is gonna b 11 mo  so im think something fun and works on his motor skills

charlene
moniec
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 9:46 PM

My little girl wants the Dora talking vanity and a Baby Alive doll; oh and a toolbench.

To love is to live and to live is to love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN