Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AJ wants more penpals, his havent written in a long time

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 255 Total Views

I know i posted about a year ago for penpals but he hasn't gotten a letter in a long time and he is getting depressed since his dad has been gone and he loved hearing from his friends.

I have an (almost) 5 year old son who absolutely loves having penpals. (he has had several since he was 2).  he loves helping me get the mail and loves "writing to his friends" (he tells me what to say, i write it down).you can do this as well if your children don't write.  this is one of the only activities i am able to do with him since it doesnt involve lots of money and we can do it once his brother and sister have gone to bed.  lately a lot of his penpals have stopped writing (it happens with people getting busy and such)

he wants more penpals.  the way we do it is i write for him, he colors a picture, we usually send stickers, tattoos or small things and sometimes exchange pictures of him with his penpal (not much different than adult penpals except letters are written by mom and usually not too long). i would love for him to have penpals of all kinds as i work in occupational therapy and want him to understand that kids are kids no matter what thier abilities may be or how they look.

if your child (ren) would like to be his penpal that would be excellent just send me a PM

by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anellie
by New Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Hi there! I have an almost 4 yr. old. I will pm you. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN