Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair Pics!

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:07 PM
  • 37 Replies
  • 1706 Total Views

I have been pretty sure what type and  texture hair my children where going to have.   Medium sized Spiral curly hair. My 4th baby is a beautiful and most adorable girl and I love her to pieces !!! She was born with little hair and her texture is a bit different from the others ( which is beautiful ofcourse) I'm just not  sure what her hair  texture will be. Can you guys post pics of your childrens hair when they were babies and what there here is like now. I love the poodle hair tecure.. tight poofy hair :). it's sooo beautiful :) I would post pics of my middle 2 children with very similar type hair but my computer lost  all pics when my puter fell of fhe hospital bed unto the hard tiled flooring when  2 days after i had #4.. Thanks so much.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms-superwoman
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:19 AM

This was at birth. Wasn't really soft but not really rough either.

This is him with long hair. It is very curly and soft.

And this is him with short hair, and it is still soft.

sashy37
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Awwwww!!! I love his curls!! He is so darn cute!

Quoting ms-superwoman:

tiffani_qt2001
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Hayden at about 9 months

This is her now :) I just love her spiral curls

ms-superwoman
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Thank you. :)

Quoting sashy37:

Awwwww!!! I love his curls!! He is so darn cute!

Quoting ms-superwoman:

sashy37
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Awesome.. Thank you so much for replying!!! This is exactly what my daughters hair look like!!  So beautiful your daughter is!! and I ADORE her smile!! her hair is so awesome!! How do you care it :).  Thanks again :) for posting.

Quoting tiffani_qt2001:

Hayden at about 9 months

This is her now :) I just love her spiral curls

tiffani_qt2001
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 12:30 PM

we only wash it about 2x a week and I also use a product called Mixed Chicks. They have childrens shampoo and conditioner but i have found that the adult options keep her curls for managable and hydrated :)

honeyb690
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

You have received a Multimedia Message

her hair has tighter curls in the back and loose to almost straight in the front
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sashy37
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I also used mixed chicks.. for about 2 years, but i don't love it that much. Her hair is also thinning out so much and super  dry at the ends.. reallly dry. Did your daughter have thinning hair at any stage? Thanks again:)

Quoting tiffani_qt2001:

we only wash it about 2x a week and I also use a product called Mixed Chicks. They have childrens shampoo and conditioner but i have found that the adult options keep her curls for managable and hydrated :)

sashy37
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM

ohhh another question... do you use a comb in her hair or do u use your fingers? I use a comb and brush in my 3 year olds hair and i find that her  curls fade are going away :(. Now i can't wash and let her hair set her curls naturally because her hair is thinning n her curls look horrible.. not sure what to do.

Quoting tiffani_qt2001:

tiffani_qt2001
by Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I use the deep conditioner and the leave in conditioner. I use a very wide tooth comb and my fingers. Never ever use a brush. With the leave in conditioner, I help form the curls and wrapping little sections around my finger.

As far as the thinning... not sure but I recently just had to cut almost two inches off of her hair because we spend WAY too much time at the pool this summer and the ends got so damaged by the chlorine :(

Quoting sashy37:

ohhh another question... do you use a comb in her hair or do u use your fingers? I use a comb and brush in my 3 year olds hair and i find that her  curls fade are going away :(. Now i can't wash and let her hair set her curls naturally because her hair is thinning n her curls look horrible.. not sure what to do.

Quoting tiffani_qt2001:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)