Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have been pretty sure what type and  texture hair my children where going to have.   Medium sized Spiral curly hair. My 4th baby is a beautiful and most adorable girl and I love her to pieces !!! She was born with little hair and her texture is a bit different from the others ( which is beautiful ofcourse) I'm just not  sure what her hair  texture will be. Can you guys post pics of your childrens hair when they were babies and what there here is like now. I love the poodle hair tecure.. tight poofy hair :). it's sooo beautiful :) I would post pics of my middle 2 children with very similar type hair but my computer lost  all pics when my puter fell of fhe hospital bed unto the hard tiled flooring when  2 days after i had #4.. Thanks so much.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Replies (31-37):
sashy37
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Quoting bchic24:

His hair when he first came out!

And his hair just a few days ago.

Oh and this is one when he sleeps on it and it gets too long! lol

bchic24
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Ok maybe it's just my computer lol but did you say something or did you mean to quote with no response? lol

Quoting sashy37:

Quoting bchic24:

His hair when he first came out!

And his hair just a few days ago.

Oh and this is one when he sleeps on it and it gets too long! lol

msclover70
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM

my dauhter last day in school before summer.

ZekesMom7119
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:49 PM

My son is white and black. I am white (Slovak/Polish) very thick medium to tight curls. Kinda course. His dad has soft hair. The horrible problem I can not get a hold of is this like patch in the back of his head that is always knotted always tangle always like sticking out like it has food, gum, or nasty stuff in it. Since he was 18 months old and it was long before his first hair cut/trim. I only wash it 1-2x a week. I use natural shampoo. Deep condition and leave in condition. Wide tooth comb, air dry, oil it 3-4 times a week when i like spray it and scrunch to liven it up.. It is driven me nuts!!!

one week old

4 years old, no product just messy

sashy37
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

What a gorgeous head of hair... Such a handsome chap! I can just imagine what it would look like with products. My dd hair is thick and dry when their are no oils or products in it.  What products do you actually use? 

Quoting ZekesMom7119:

My son is white and black. I am white (Slovak/Polish) very thick medium to tight curls. Kinda course. His dad has soft hair. The horrible problem I can not get a hold of is this like patch in the back of his head that is always knotted always tangle always like sticking out like it has food, gum, or nasty stuff in it. Since he was 18 months old and it was long before his first hair cut/trim. I only wash it 1-2x a week. I use natural shampoo. Deep condition and leave in condition. Wide tooth comb, air dry, oil it 3-4 times a week when i like spray it and scrunch to liven it up.. It is driven me nuts!!!

one week old

4 years old, no product just messy

ZekesMom7119
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Thank you! I normally use a moisturizer.. then moose. I honestly ( dont shoot me :) ) never thought to even think about using anything more name brand or special? I got on her and every one has special products for the little ones.. I feel i have negleted his ringlets!! When it is "done" so to speak it looks like wet tight noodles..

sashy37
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM
What color are his eye's? They look grayish blue. Oh goodness he Is so handsome. I use olive oil for moisture.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN