Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A few peoples views on this without judging please?...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 575 Total Views

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kayla060812
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:48 AM
What are you asking an opinion on?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kayla060812
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Are you trying to figure out the daddy? I would be no help.... i always guess Maury wrong. But good luck. Do you prefer one over another?
SaraSnider
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:08 AM
Ya daddy sorry my dd is computer crazy so gotta do everything in a hurry.

Quoting Kayla060812:

Are you trying to figure out the daddy? I would be no help.... i always guess Maury wrong. But good luck. Do you prefer one over another?

SaraSnider
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:17 AM
I like top guy to be but think bottom is because top pulled out.

Quoting Kayla060812:

Kayla060812
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Well. The nose.looks like the bottom. But baby noses change. I really do wish you luck.

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

SaraSnider
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:56 AM
Ya i hope i can get the $ for a dna but things are so tight and the state said they are ordering one but who knows when that will happen

Quoting Kayla060812:

Well. The nose.looks like the bottom. But baby noses change. I really do wish you luck.

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

Kayla060812
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Are you in a relationship with either one of them? And what do you mean the top one pulled out? What about the other one... btw top one is wayyyy cuter

Quoting SaraSnider:

Ya i hope i can get the $ for a dna but things are so tight and the state said they are ordering one but who knows when that will happen

Quoting Kayla060812:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

SaraSnider
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:10 AM
Was in one with bottom guy but always loved the top guy(he's not the type to settle down with anyone) and he pulled out when we were having sex and the bottom guy didnt.

Quoting Kayla060812:

Are you in a relationship with either one of them? And what do you mean the top one pulled out? What about the other one... btw top one is wayyyy cuter

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

Kayla060812
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Bottom guy needs to be smacked. Lol. My hubs was told that he would never have children. He had been doing his thing inside since the firat day we started sleeping together. We ll 2 years later i was preggos lol. Funny because his sister was told she could never carry a child and he son is now 5 months older than ours. That doctor needs to just quut his job. Same doc gave their dad a viesectomy and a few years later they had another daughter. Haha

Quoting SaraSnider:

Was in one with bottom guy but always loved the top guy(he's not the type to settle down with anyone) and he pulled out when we were having sex and the bottom guy didnt.

Quoting Kayla060812:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

SaraSnider
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Lol right i told him to pull out but he said "it felt to good" w-e blah blah. I wish i would of never got with guy 2..

Quoting Kayla060812:

Bottom guy needs to be smacked. Lol. My hubs was told that he would never have children. He had been doing his thing inside since the firat day we started sleeping together. We ll 2 years later i was preggos lol. Funny because his sister was told she could never carry a child and he son is now 5 months older than ours. That doctor needs to just quut his job. Same doc gave their dad a viesectomy and a few years later they had another daughter. Haha

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting Kayla060812:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)