Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 382 Total Views
I still haven't figured out witch guy has fathered my son. But at his 2month visit his head was in the 25% while his weight was 75% and his height was 50%. One guy has what i see as a small head and the other is average if not a little big. Neither really wanna pay for or take a home dna. So im thinking about buying one off line that does grandparents. Do you think the results would be accurate?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms-superwoman
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Lol idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Wow file child support thst is all the encouragement they well need to get. It done
SoInLoveYS
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Your a mom now and you need to be a strong women for your new child. I say women up and make it happen!
SaraSnider
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Well i made one guy take a test so now i know.

Quoting SoInLoveYS:

Your a mom now and you need to be a strong women for your new child. I say women up and make it happen!

SoInLoveYS
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Quoting SaraSnider:

That's good now you can move past and not have to stress it. Good luck :-)
SaraSnider
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Ya idk bout no stress his dad thinks raising a baby is free since i cloth diaper and breastfeed.. so he won't help with any cost. But thanks :)

Quoting SoInLoveYS:

Quoting SaraSnider:

That's good now you can move past and not have to stress it. Good luck :-)

SoInLoveYS
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Quoting SaraSnider:

Nothing about being a Mom is stress free but at least you have one stress behind you. I am not familiar with other areas but in Boston they go after father hard for child support and work hard to get you help and have tons on resources. You should research the proceedings in your area to get the ball rolling to make him help financially. Regardless if he wants to or not he made a decision to have sex and get you pregnant and he need to man up to the responsibilities.
SaraSnider
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I have but he don't have a real job and said he would rather work under the table or sale drugs then pay child support. He makes me mad he wont even give me gas money to see his son so he only has meet him twice

Quoting SoInLoveYS:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Nothing about being a Mom is stress free but at least you have one stress behind you. I am not familiar with other areas but in Boston they go after father hard for child support and work hard to get you help and have tons on resources. You should research the proceedings in your area to get the ball rolling to make him help financially. Regardless if he wants to or not he made a decision to have sex and get you pregnant and he need to man up to the responsibilities.

SoInLoveYS
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Mabe he will change as he sees his son growing. My cousin was on and off with her man since 8th grade and when she got pregnant at 24 he dropped her off at a abortion clinic and left the state for 3months. Long long story short. When he started seeing his daughter growing, he started to love her and want to show he cared. He still cheap as hell and hates putting money in my cousins pocket and he hides his money over seas but he does give a little and def buys my niece a ton of clothes and stuff like that. It did take him two years(she is 6 now) to realize but he is coming around more and more....bum ass dudes always find a money loop hole.
SoInLoveYS
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM
It made my cousin work that much harder to make up for my niece not having a present father and it did make him jealous that she could do it on her own.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)