Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I still haven't figured out witch guy has fathered my son. But at his 2month visit his head was in the 25% while his weight was 75% and his height was 50%. One guy has what i see as a small head and the other is average if not a little big. Neither really wanna pay for or take a home dna. So im thinking about buying one off line that does grandparents. Do you think the results would be accurate?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Replies (11-11):
SaraSnider
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope so, i want to be able to get along and have one birthday every year. I want my son to see us get along.

Quoting SoInLoveYS:

Mabe he will change as he sees his son growing. My cousin was on and off with her man since 8th grade and when she got pregnant at 24 he dropped her off at a abortion clinic and left the state for 3months. Long long story short. When he started seeing his daughter growing, he started to love her and want to show he cared. He still cheap as hell and hates putting money in my cousins pocket and he hides his money over seas but he does give a little and def buys my niece a ton of clothes and stuff like that. It did take him two years(she is 6 now) to realize but he is coming around more and more....bum ass dudes always find a money loop hole.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)