Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A spin on hair

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

so i know i need to wash it less, i know i need specail product im seeing good things about carols daughter black vanilla an mixed chicks, but

when do i start using product, my daughter is due in september ,obviously washing it less starts right away but , when did you introduce product, its foriegn to me because i didnt need product until i hit puberty an my hair got wavy curly, an im white an he is black, so i know her hair texture well vary an i know it well be curly , his hair is an mine was 

so when do you start with product, is there a approach to making it grow i ask because i have heard some women refer to it?

thanks

by on May. 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Ali32
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea. Just wait and see what type of hair your daughter has. I didn't put anything on my daughter's hair for awhile. She had soft curls when she was an infant. That changed when she was 1 and it got curlier. i think I just put some natural products on it then. I started using coconut oil on her hair. Her hair now at 4 is a crazy curly mess and I've experimented with different products. Just wait and see. I would advise to look at the ingredients in the products. So many of the things out there have so many chemicals in them. Even if it says natural or organic, look at the ingredients and then look them up on the internet to see what they really are. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN