Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just love severe storms

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 12:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 355 Total Views
if i didnt' have kids i think id be a weather forcaster or storm chaser like in twister. ...
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ItalianMamaof3
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 7:52 PM
Me too Heather!!!!! : )
Jenna9090
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 10:11 PM
I'm one of those freaks that stands outside when a severe storm is coming my way.  I love the black clouds and thunder and watching the clouds roll around!  So cool!!  And I would love to be a storm chaser, but I need to take of my little one now--maybe when she gets older...
libby_star25
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2008 at 3:32 PM
I have a kid and am still hoping to go chasing a little this year. I havent been chasing in two years and am jonesing for it. I am just going to plan ahead for chasing. My husband isnt pleased, but life still passes you by even when you have children.
AmericanCowgirl
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2008 at 4:17 PM
Howdy there. My husband and I spend his 3 off days chasing sotrms with our 4 year old daughter and our 1 month old son, but of course if it were to ever get really serious, we would leave the area and go to a safe place. We live in Odessa, Texas.. so it doesn't get serious here. I am from the Waco, Texas area, so I know the signs of serious weather. I have been through a tornado, exciting, but scary. I've been really close to lightning striking the ground. The 1st time I was standing outside, the 2nd time I was driving. I am constantly taking nice weather pictures. If anyone wants to see some, just ask. Here is a little sample of some...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)