Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lenoir mama

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 6:48 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

Hi all, I live in Lenoir nc, Im a mommie of two baby boys, one is 5 and the other 18 months, Im looking to find new friends in my area to meet, seeing how i have no friends anymore.

by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
klbluejays4
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:07 PM

I live in the lenoir area in happy valley. my children are older though but I do not have any friends either. I have no car right now it broke but would love to meet and talk when I am able to , I love walking and so do our children and dogs so maybe when i get back on the road we could walk at one of the parks and talk.

jenjen2406
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2011 at 1:08 PM

i dont have a car during the day, the hubby drives it, but were working on fixing that problom. I would love to meet up at the park or something, my kids love to walk and so do i. hope to hear from you again.

Quoting klbluejays4:

I live in the lenoir area in happy valley. my children are older though but I do not have any friends either. I have no car right now it broke but would love to meet and talk when I am able to , I love walking and so do our children and dogs so maybe when i get back on the road we could walk at one of the parks and talk.

gemgem
by Member on Jul. 31, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Hi I live in Lenoir as well, closer to Gamewell really. My youngest is 6 and going into 1st grade. 

jenjen2406
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2011 at 7:23 PM

hi my son is going into kindergarden, I cant believe it! i live in the whitnel area

Quoting gemgem:

Hi I live in Lenoir as well, closer to Gamewell really. My youngest is 6 and going into 1st grade. 

wifetotheman
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Hey Ladies! I'm in the Hudson area. I have two boys ages 12 and 7.

klbluejays4
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 5:53 AM

I work in Hudson i have a son tht is 12 and a daughter 15.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)