Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone dumped 4 kittens on my porch anyone want one?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

I am in Gamewell and just went outside and someone dumped some kittens on the porch. They are adorable but I have dogs. I have them in a box right now but need them gone asap. If you would like one let me know. I have 2 orange tabbies, one with no tail, one light orange/tannish tabby, and one solid gray.

Oh and I also have puppies but they wont be available for a few weeks. Another reason these little guys need to go right away. My pups will be bigger dogs and well, I dont think its a good idea to mix them. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
klbluejays4
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 7:33 AM

That is awful. My hubby does not like cats so I can not take one but I will pass the word on. We are probally about 30 mins or less away from each other so maybe someone up here wants a kitty. I also have a bull dog so not so good for that reason as well. What kind of pups do you have?

gemgem
by Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 1:52 PM

My son left his dog here and he thought she was a pitbull but she isnt. She is part greyhound and we think part lab. The dad is a Husky.

jenjen2406
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM

I have one cat but dont need anymore lol , but i will pass the word also, i live 10 mins from gamewell

klbluejays4
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Wow, I have a pit bull my hubby will not let me get the puppy and no kitty takes yet.

gemgem
by Member on Sep. 26, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I had a rescue come for the kittens. Now we have pups. I am going to post for them on their own. They are ready.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)